Friday, September 16, 2011

More on The RV-Dreams Rally

We were so busy at the Rally that I got "behind" on my posting!  Just couldn't find the time to sit at the computer!!!

Tuesday was another informative and fun-filled day and more friends were made everytime we got together.  We all met at the meeting hall at 9 to begin our sessions.  Today's topics included "Buying an RV - Pros, Cons and Must Haves. We talked about the different types and the "must haves" for a full-timing rig.  Then we discussed "Weight and Tire Safety" and then Jack Enfield from Mor/Ryde talked about Suspension Systems.  (I left that one for Ken so I could go back to Willie to get my potluck dishes ready for that night.)  The afternoon session was "Boondocking'Solar" which I found interesting, but I am not too excited to RV without water and electric.  I can handle no sewer, but not having the other 2 could be a "stretch" for me!!!! 

That evening was a delicious potluck dinner with such a wide range of foods.  Then we played the RV-Dreams version of the popular television game show, Family Feud.   Howard and Linda had asked questions regarding RVing on their website and used the answers from 100's of RVers for the show.  It was so much fun.  Ken was the leader of his team, the Open Rangers, and they were the Champions!

No comments:

Post a Comment