Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Rest Day - Really!

It is hard to imagine, but we actually just relaxed and rested today!  Didn't leave the CG!  I don't think I even left Willie!  Imagine that!  Maybe we were affected by the time change!

It was in the 60's and an overcast day with 20 to 25 mph winds.  Not the type of weather that made me feel I should be outside doing something!  I think this is the 1st day since we left PA that we did nothing special. 

Ken is enjoying reading his book on his I-Pad and I had the time to catch up on some digi scrapbooking that I haven't done for a long time.  We played a couple games of Pinochle and 1 game of 5 Crowns.  Like I said, it was a relaxing day but not overly exciting.  We really enjoyed the day.

Tomorrow's weather looks sunny and less windy so we are looking forward to going to Vilano Beach.  We were told that you can find sharks teeth and sea glass there.  We shall see!  We haven't had a good beach day for awhile so we are looking forward to spending time on the beach.

No pictures to post today!  We didn't go anywhere!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment