Friday, December 5, 2014

A Day That Will Change Our Lives!

This was a special day for Ken and me!  We actually "graduated" to the world of Smart Phones!  Ken had one for the last several years, but until today, I have only had flip phones.  Ken keeps saying that from this day forward, my life will be changed.  I decided it was time for me to "get with it" and make the "leap".  There will be a learning curve, but I am ready.

While I was at Curves and breakfast with my Curvette friends Ken took a really long walk.  It was a yucky day with no sunshine but dreary, cloudy, and cool.  As soon as I got home from breakfast I headed to my craft area to spend the day making jewelry  Ken worked at his desk and then left at 11:30 to have lunch with his former Real Estate partner, Kevin.  From there he met with a gentleman to discuss our hospitalization for next year and he helped Ken get registered.  Ken was fairly certain he knew what we should get and the agent totally agreed with him.  My Ken is on top of things!!!!!  From there Ken spent the next 2 1/2 hours working with the "phone guy" at Costco, purchasing 2 new smart phones and having the tech set them up!  Unfortunately they were not able to transfer my contacts to my new phone, so that was my evening job.  Amazing how much simpler it was to get them on this phone.

After "playing around" with our new phones, we headed to bed around 10, knowing we have to get up early for our craft show!  I am going to love my phone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment