Monday, September 24, 2012

Say Good Bye to the Martins Again!!!

We woke to 50 degree weather on Sunday morning, but sunny and beautiful.  While the Martins began getting ready for their return home, Ken and I cooked breakfast and then did the clean-up. 

The 4 of us continued our mini golf tournament and unfortunately, the men were victorious.  Then we finished our card playing with a tie score for the weekend.  Martins were on their way home by 2:15.  Another special time with special friends!

Ken and I spent the rest of the day relaxing at the CG.  Ken read outside while I worked on my jewelry.  Took a long walk around the CG and then I did some cardmaking inside and Ken made us dinner.  What a guy!

It was a late night, but a very enjoyable day!  Tomorrow will be cooler, but sunny again!  We are having a wonderful time and love being in this area!

No comments:

Post a Comment