Monday, August 27, 2012

Adjusting to Being Back Home!

The weekend was a typical one after returning from being away for a week!  I spent numerous hours getting ready to display the jewelry that I make at our local Curves.  Every 2 weeks a different member has the opportunity to display their crafts/hobbies so the women are aware of the "talents" of fellow members.  I was amazed at all the work required to get ready for today's set-up.  Fortunately some of my "Curvette" friends were there to help and give me ideas. 

 Here is the display when it was completed - 






I could not believe how many pairs of earrings and pendants I had made over the last 8 months, considering that I had sold many of them before this display.  I really enjoy making these pieces, so I hope I can found a good outlet for the finished products.

1 comment:

  1. That looks amazing! I love wearing the pieces I have...good luck with your showing!

    ReplyDelete