Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Bria's 8th Birthday. I Can Hardly Believe It!

I had breakfast with my Curvette friends today and got hugs when I left.  I won't see them again until July!  They are special and I will miss being with them!

After breakfast, I went to Nancy's house and she altered a top I had bought in Florida that needed to have the arm openings made smaller.  She did a great job and I really appreciated it.  Then I went to the library to work on my computer.  I read the forums that Melissa had sent us about slide problems and found them very informative.  Many motorhomes have these particular motors, gears, etc., and they are definitely a problem.  Not nice to hear, but there is some comfort in numbers! On to Jamie's house for a haircut.  Ken stopped by after his Dr. appt. to have some wax removed from his ears, a problem he has occasionally.  He left to pick up our new bike rack.  I went with Jamie to the bus stop to meet Cali and enjoyed lunch at their house.  Then I met Ken and we drove to Tom Schaeffers to drop off the new CRV so they could install the braking and electric system for towing tomorrow.  We were back home by 4:15.  

We were at Jamie's by 6:30 to enjoy birthday cake for Bria's Birthday.  Sue and Dan were there too. Fun time.  We were home by 8 and Ken watched American Sniper.  I talked to Cindy and then went to bed.  

8 years ago when Dane called to say that they were at the hospital for Bria's birth we didn't quite believe him.  We thought it was an April Fools Joke.  But Bria was born soon after we arrived.  It was our best April 1st ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment