Thursday, November 13, 2014

More Pickleball Playing!

Ken and I both had rather restless nights - my feet were itching and Ken's medicine still not letting him sleep well!  But, we were up by 7:30 because Ken had an 8:15 bloodwork appointment at a local Quest Lab.  It is a check on the Plavix he is taking for his heart stent.  While he was there I got breakfast ready and got ready to play pickleball.  He was back by 8:40, we ate breakfast, and headed to the pickleball courts.  There were 9 of us there to play and we had such a good time.  Some of this gentlemen have been playing for many years, and even though most of them are older than Ken and I, they are great players.  We are learning a lot from them.





From there we headed to the laundry.  I wanted to get it done before heading to Harbor Lakes near Port Charlotte tomorrow.  We did decide to hang around to play pickleball at 9, then shower and be on our way.  After finishing the wash, we went to Wal-Mart for some necessary groceries.  Following lunch, I headed to the CG pool and Ken did some reading and napping.  He joined me at the pool and both of us had a good time talking with some fellow campers.  You meet the nicest people!

When we got back to Waldo, Ken emptied our tanks, disconnected the water, and put the bikes on the back of the CRV.  I spent time vaccuming and washing up the floors.  Sometimes you just have to do "chores"!  We enjoyed sitting outside chatting and then made dinner.  It certainly has been a relaxing  time here at Peace River CG.  We spent the evening watching TV, working on our computers, and I made some jewelry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment