Sunday, June 23, 2019

Sunday - Needed Time to Relax!

Ken and I were on our way to LCBC Church by 8:20 and had fun chatting with Lloyd, Deb, Gene, and Marilyn before going into the service.  What a great message and inspiring music!  Jamie's family was at a swim meet this weekend about 2 hours from home at Bucknell College so we missed seeing them.

After church, Ken and I did some grocery shopping at Wal-Mart and then returned home to make breakfast.  When finished eating and cleaning up, we drove to Costco for some more needed items.  I had a nice conversation with my sister and mother letting them know that we were home safe and sound!

I spent the afternoon doing some much needed reorganizing our office and 2 loads of wash.  Ken was tired from all the driving he did the last 2 days (I didn't drive at all!) and then he made salads for us for tonight and tomorrow.  He decided to take a walk while I finished the clean-up I had started earlier.

Ken grilled chicken and salmon and it was a wonderful evening to eat on our deck!  We watched some TV and I spent a lot of time on the past several days posts and loading all the pictures!

I have decided that I will only do blogs when we are doing something out of the ordinary and not just our daily routines!  Probably the next one will be when our family goes to Watkin's Glen for 4 days the end of July.  On second thought, I will be excited and post when Wilbur, our motorhome, sells!  That will be a special day, both happy and sad!


No comments:

Post a Comment