Saturday, February 25, 2012

Our Time in Venice is soon coming to a close!!

Today it was abit cooler and partly cloudy, but great day for riding bike and seeing some of our favorite areas.  After breakfast, we got on our bikes and headed down the Legacy Trail to downtown Venice.  We enjoy the Farmer's Market that is on the square every Saturday with crafts, food, music, etc.  The gal who did my class on wire wrapped jewelry has a stand there so I got to check out more of her creations.  From there we continued riding, but this time on the Intracoastal Waterway Trail to Caspersen Beach.  We returned to our CG by 2:00 after riding 17 1/2 miles.  What a great ride!

After lunch, Ken took me to a local Michaels Craft Store to buy some supplies to start my jewelry making projects.  Those of you who know me well realize how hard it is for me to "limit" my purchases when it comes to crafting, but I did a pretty good job!  Back to Willie after stopping for some groceries at a local Wal-Mart. 

We are planning on a relaxing evening playing some cards and I will hopefully find some time to start some jewelry creations!  It seems so hard to find the time for anything extra.  There are definitely less days in a week and hours in a day here in Florida!

Maybe tomorrow morning we will head back to Caspersen Beach to look for more sharks teeth!  It gets addictive!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment