Friday, February 3, 2012

A Very Relaxing Day!

Ken went for a 14 mile bike ride while I played tennis with Ed.  2 of his friends came to the courts and we had fun playing doubles.  Then Ken and I took a walk around the Campground that ended with us playing shuffleboard.  Ken won both games and you can see his excitement in the photos.  Maybe the excitement came from actually being able to beat me. I'm not sure!!!!  We actually ate our lunch sitting outside and then I sat on my outdoor reclining chair to read.  Imagine that!  We played some 2 handed pinochle and then went to Happy Hour at the Clubhouse.  Spent a lot of the time talking to a couple from Reading PA (so close to our home in Akron PA) who have been coming to Pine Island for about 4 years and stay several months.  They like the quietness and the slow pace of this area.  Spent 2 hours at the clubhouse talking with fellow campers.  These days go so quickly!!

Tennis, anyone???  I think my form needs some work!


So of the sites in our campground backup to 3 of the small "lakes"!!
I would probably call them ponds!!


Ken showed way to much excitement when
he won both games of shuffleboard.  So
unusual for him!!  Tomorrow is
another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment