Sunday, March 17, 2013

A Work Day!

Ken and I were up around 7:45 and after getting ready for the day, we saw Chuck and Melissa leaving there motorhome to go for a walk.  We joined them and had a good time reflecting on our week together and getting in over half of our steps for the day. 

By 11:15 we had said our good-byes to Chuck and Melissa knowing that we will spend time together again, but we didn't like to see them leave.  Game playing just won't be the same!  Ken did take a picture of their Port a Boat on the top of their car for we are almost certain we won't see it there again! 

They have a beautiful motorhome!  The "flat thing" on the
top of their car is the folded Port a Boat.  It maybe on
Craigslist in the near future.  Would make a great
Dingy or a fishing boat in a lake, but not good for any water
with a strong current.  We all think it is better for rowing,
not paddling!

It's goodbye for now, but hopefully not for long!
We had a wonderful time together!  Such happy, positive people
who are "game" to do anything!  So easy going.  It's
refreshing!
We decided not to leave the CG today but get some necessary things done!  I set-up to spend time jewelry making to fill the orders I had from my "show" on Thursday.  After doing some of the pieces, we headed to the CG laundromat.  While our clothes were washing we played some shuffleboard.  Ken won easily - I probably played my worst game ever!  While I oversaw the drying process, Ken went to a nearby grocery store for a few needed items. 

After lunch, the jewelry making continued.  Ken read and took a short nap.  I met with Dale, and very nice fellow camper and showed her how to wrap a pendant in exchange for her teaching me how to make earring wraps.  We had fun helping each other. 

Ken cooked dinner while I kept "creating".  He said he was happy to do that since I am the money maker while we are in Florida.  So, it is a win/win for both of us!

Tomorrow we plan to drive to Daytona Beach for our last time on a beach before heading back to PA.  Not sure I am ready to face the colder weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment