Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Another Exciting Day!

It rained during the night and off and on till lunchtime.  So we spent the morning inside Willie.  Made some phone calls and I did some jewelry.  Neighboring camper, Audrey, stopped by and asked if I could make her a pendant to match a pair of earrings she had.  After I completed the pendant she invited me to go with her to the rec hall for the 1:00 Craft Class.  Crafters bring whatever they are working on and she said they would love to see my jewelry.  So I went with her from 1 to 2 and the ladies were excited - even sold some pieces. 

When I returned to Willie, Ken was talking to a lady I met at the craft show on Sat. and she asked if she could stop by the CG with some friends to buy some jewelry.  So, we set-up an appointment for Thurs.  How exciting!  Ken and I decided to take a walk around the CG since the rain had stopped and then we drove to Wal-Mart for groceries.  By then it was 5:45.  Talked with Chuck and Melissa and we decided to eat supper and then get together to take a walk.  When we completed our 10,000 steps we stopped and played shuffleboard.  Chuck and I were victorious over Ken and Melissa.  Then back to Willie to play 5 Crowns.  It was a very silly, fun evening.  It was the 1st time Chuck and Melissa played shuffleboard!  They enjoy playing games as much as Ken and I.

Hope to go kayaking tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment