Monday, January 26, 2015

1st Full Day at Club Naples!

After a great nights sleep, Ken and I were up and out the door for a walk around the CG by 7:30.  It was 56 degrees, so it felt rather mild.  We also walked through the neighboring community.  We were back to Waldo by 8:30 and Ken went to get milk while I showered.  While he was gone it got extremely windy and started to rain.  He tried to call me because he had left the door open and numerous windows.  Unfortunately, I was in the shower and missed the call. But, as soon as I got out of the shower I heard the wind and the rain was just starting, so I gave our neighbors quite a show!  I had to step outside to unhook the door wearing my bath towel and it was windy!  Need I say more!!!!!!  But, Waldo stayed dry inside!

After breakfast, we headed to the Naples KOA to see Barry and Deb.  We saw them here 1 year ago, so it was so great to reconnect!  After "catching up", they offered to help us with our itinerary for our trip out west.  They reviewed our plans and destinations and then gave us many helpful tips and ideas on how to plan and enhance our trip! We appreciated their help!

We went to Grouper and Chips for lunch and Ken got to have a salad with blackened grouper - he was all smiles!  Back to their CG to plan a schedule of activities for the rest of the week that includes hiking, biking, kayaking, and some craft shopping for Deb and me!

Good to be spending time with Barry and Deb!

Our meals were delicious.  I had linguini with blackened
chicken, lots of veggies and a lemon garlic sauce!



We stopped at Wal-Mart on our way back to our CG and returned by 5:45.  Spent time on e-mails, our blog, and checking out things on the internet!  It was a relaxing evening!

A Good philosophy for life! Ken took this photo in the
bathroom at the restaurant!  Never know where you find
your inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment