Saturday, February 2, 2013

Craft Day on Pine Island!

Ken and I had loaded Diesel last evening with all the things I needed to participate in the CG craft show from 9 to 1 today!  We were at the clubhouse at 7:15 to get our tables set-up - it was a bit cool and breezy, but a beautiful morning.  Set-up went smoothly and we were ready in record time!  I so much appreciate Ken's help, encouragement and support!  There were numerous jewelry vendors, so I was not sure what to expect.  I was very pleased with my sales and the nice comments I received.  Yeah, more gas money for our Florida trip!

Liked being outside, but the breeze was a bit too strong
at times, knocking over some of my display pieces!



By the time we got back to Willie around 1:30, we were exhausted and hungry.  After lunch, Ken decided a nap was in order.  I changed and decided to ride my bike to the pool where I got to spend time with Nancy and Neil Savage.  I really enjoyed their company and relaxing in the hot tub.  It was warm, sunny, and in the mid 70's.

We had a nice relaxing evening and I took the time to make 3 pairs of earrings that were ordered at the craft show today.  What a special day!

Hope to start walking and doing some bike riding.  Exercise would be good! 

This is our view from Willie!

The campground has 2 small lakes  and we have a nice
view of one of them and the smaller clubhouse!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! How exciting to be next to your friends! We look forward to reading your blogs since we can't be there...of course that would be so much better. Right now I would just love 70's and breezy as it has been quite windy here and 20's! Although today the wind died down some but now it is snowing. I believe the highest it got today was 26! Oh well, 19 more days till we enjoy some of that warmer weather, but who is counting? Say hi to Clyde! Doloris & Fred

    ReplyDelete