Sunday, February 10, 2019

Sunday - A Gorgeous Warm, Sunny Day!

Ken and I had a busy morning before leaving for church.  The team of folks who are going on the mission trip were being commissioned at the 11:00 service, so we only needed to leave at 10:30.  

So, we did 2 loads of wash and hung them out at our campsite.  I actually did one load at Joyce's campsite and the other one in the CG laundry so I could finish them both before having to leave for church.  

Pastor Dan did a great job with today's sermon and also the commissioning of our Mission Team.  We had a meeting after church with final details for our departure on Saturday.  We are excited for this opportunity and the wonderful people who will be going on this trip.

Ken willingly stopped at Michael's Crafts on the way home and then he made salads for tonight and tomorrow night while I brought in the dried wash and put it in its proper place.He read while I did more painting on my coconut fish.  We played shuffleboard with Ernie and Noela from 5 to 6 and the men "clobbered" us the 1st game and then won the 2nd game by just a few points.

Back to Wilbur where Ken grilled chicken and pork and then we had the Grammy's on while I worked on our blog and he went through our bills.  I also did some x-stitching.   No card games for the 4 of us tonight.  At least we had some time today to "get caught" up on a few things.

Bed by 9:30!

Another beautiful evening sky!

No comments:

Post a Comment