Thursday, February 14, 2019

Thursday - Cool Morning and Then Warm Afternoon!

It was only in the upper 40's when the four of us were on our morning walk, but it was beautiful and sunny.  Ken put the awning away before we ate breakfast.  He left at 8:45 and went to help set-up for tomorrow's Food Pantry at Edgewater Church.

I spent most of the morning cleaning and scouring Wilbur and then starting packing for our mission trip to Louisiana.  Ken was back by 11 because the truck had come earlier than usual and it was unloaded quickly.  We did some additional prep work for the gentleman who was coming at 1:30 to wash and wax Wilbur.  Ken went for a haircut while I did some rock painting.  Noela and I left for about 1 1/2 hours to go to a landscaping place to buy some rocks by the pound for painting (25 cents a lb.) and then I went into Michael's to buy some yarn so I can work on some baby afghans during our drive to Louisiana.  

The gentleman finished cleaning and shining Wilbur at 4:15 and the motorhome looks terrific!  Ernie, Noela, Ken and I headed to the shuffleboard courts where the men won again.  Noela's having some aching muscles today, so we only played one game.  Ken and I played a game and he won by a rather small margin, but none the less, it was a win.

We ate our leftovers from Chipotle for dinner and Ken washed the dishes when I left to play pickleball.  Unfortunately no one showed up tonight, probably because it was Valentine's Day.  I was disappointed but it gave us the opportunity to get together with Ernie and Noela earlier than usual.  We went to their 5th wheel and the woman won our game of Hand and Foot!  Back to Wilbur by 9:30 and off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment