Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Wednesday - Rainy and Cool!

Around midnight, it started raining heavily  and I remembered that I had opened the sun roof on the CRV and didn't remember closing it - not good!  Ken woke from the noise of the rain and I asked him if he remembered closing it.  He thought he had, but we weren't positive!  Not much to do about it now!  Fortunately when we got up, we saw that it was closed.  That was a good thing because it really rained a lot during the night and this morning!

Ken was up early, but because I knew we wouldn't be walking and had stayed up till 11, I slept in until 8:15 when I heard Ken doing a Facebook chat with Samantha and Katelyn.  I jumped out of bed to be apart of it.  It was so great to talk to Samantha, Katelyn and Lanie.

Ken and I had a very leisure morning in Wilbur just chatting, doing devotions, etc.  It continued to rain until about 11:30, but remained cloudy and cool.  We ate a light lunch and then we picked up Ernie and Noela and went to see the movie, Green Book!  What a phenomenal movie, that made you laugh and cry.  Hard to imagine how badly we treated the blacks not that many years ago.  It is a must see show!

After the movie, we went to Chipotle Mexican Restaurant for dinner.  Ken and I both really enjoy Mexican and Ernie and Noela have never been to this chain.  It was delicious!  Back to the CG by 6:45 and we got together in Wilbur to play cards. We finished our Hand and Foot game and the women won rather handily, but the men beat us in Skip-Bo, but it was a close one!

We finished at 9:15 and it was off to bed!




No comments:

Post a Comment