Friday, March 22, 2019

Friday - Sunny, Breezy Day with Low Humidity!

Ken was up at 5 and it was 59 degrees.  When I got up at 6:45 it was 50 degrees - rather chilly for Florida in March!  It did get to the low 70's but the breeze made it a little cool.

We left at 8:45 for the Food Pantry at Edgewater Church and this is the last time we can help this season (they do not have it when there is a 5th Friday in a month)!  Twelve of us went to Outback for lunch and had good fellowship and food!  Next Friday we are going to have a Pot Luck at the church so the snowbirds get to say goodbye to this special group of people.  I think Ken and I are departing 1st.  We are really going to miss these folks!

We were back to the CG by 3:15 and Ken read while I did my devotions outside and then some x-stitch.  Ernie, Noela, Ken and I headed to the shuffleboard courts and the women won both games - Yeah!!!  It was a lot of fun!

We decided not to get together tonight because both Ken and I had some e-mails to "catch up" on and I wanted to work on this blog.  We have been very busy and it appears that will continue until we leave for PA.  We are certainly not complaining, for we are thoroughly enjoying everything we are doing.  It was a relaxing evening and I even found time to do some x-stitching.  We were in bed by 9:45 after another day of celebrating life!

No comments:

Post a Comment