Thursday, March 21, 2019

Thursday - Mild, Sunny, Windy Day, with Low Humidity!

Ken was up early to do his morning routine and woke me a little before 7.  We watched 15 minutes of the news and then Ernie and Ken left for their walk at 7:15.  Noela and I decided to take the morning off!  

Ken ate breakfast and was on his way to help unload for the food pantry at 8:45.  I did a load of wash, hung it outside, scoured and cleaned Wilbur, and did my devotions.  Ken had stopped at Wal-Mart for groceries for dinner this evening and got back to the CG around 12:15.  

We ate lunch outside and I brought in the wash while Ken read and rested.  I did some game playing on my tablet and then had a nice long chat with our daughter, Jamie.  They are going to have a very busy swimming weekend with Bria and Cali.  I made potato "packs" and salads for dinner while Ken spent time outside cleaning up our sitting area and putting unnecessary things in their proper place.  

Charles, a friend from the food pantry, got here at 4:30 and we had a nice time chatting.  He also toured Wilbur because he is thinking RVing might be of interest to him.  Ken grilled hamburgs and potatoes and we were able to eat outside.  It was breezy but so nice!  He had to leave at 6 to help lead a Step Study at Edgewater Church.  Ken did the dishes while I downloaded photos and worked on this blog.

Ernie and Noela came to play cards around 7:15.  We played an entire game of Hand and Foot (4 rounds) and after 3 rounds the ladies were losing by about 3,000 points.  The men ended up winning, but only by 400 points - rather amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment