Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Tuesday - Rainy, Cool, Breezy Day!

It started raining right after midnight and continued all night, a nice steady rain.  Ken was awake and reading for a bit during the night but both of us were in bed till 7.  It was in the 50's and still raining steadily.  

We chatted for a little and then I mixed a batch of oat bran muffins, followed by the washing of all those dishes.  Ken did his devotions and set numerous messages from his phone.  It was time for showers and a very late breakfast.  Ken read and rested while I put all my cardmaking supplies in their proper place.  I also attempted to make some phone calls, but no one wanted to talk to me!!!!!

At 11:30, Ernie, Noela, Ken and I left in our car to go to see the movie, "Upside", another one that is very worth seeing.  All of us really enjoyed it.  It was still cloudy, but had stopped raining when we left the theater.  We went to Jason's Delis for a "lupper" - salad bar, half sandwich, and ice cream for $8.95.  I love salad bars, but I always leave those places feeling "stuffed"!  

We were back to the CG by 4:15 and we decided we will all get together at 7 for card playing.  So, Ken did some clean-up outside while I did more organization inside, including vacuuming.  I worked on this blog, downloaded some photos, and played on my tablet.  Then I decided to start another x-stitch jar topper.  We played an entire game of Hand and Foot which was extremely close until the last round.  We didn't have to count the point because the ladies won handily!

They left at 9:30 and I planned to stay up to watch New Amsterdam, but it wasn't on tonight because of the new show, The Village!  I decided I should just go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment