Thursday, March 14, 2019

Thursday - Another Gorgeous, Warm, Sunny One!

Ken and I did our normal morning routine including walking with Ernie and Noela.  It was already in the 60's went we left for our walk!  We were back to Wilbur by 8:30, ate breakfast, and Ken left a little before 9 to help unload the truck and set-up for the Food Pantry.

I did my devotions, downloaded photos, worked on my blog and talked to my mother.  I spent several hours painting rocks and had a great time.  Ken was back around 10:45 and spent time cleaning the grill, adding water to the coach batteries, and then did some reading.  

At 1:30  we left in Ernie and Noela's truck to go to Sweet Tomato for lunch where we ate too much but enjoyed every bite!  After a quick stop at Hobby Lobby, it was off to Costco for our last trip there before heading home.  We were back to the CG by 5:45.  I sprayed my finished rocks and then rode bike to the CG's pickleball court.  Unfortunately no one showed up to play this evening.  

I did more work on this blog and then Ken and I went to Ernie and Noela's for an evening of card playing!  We played 3 rounds of Hand and Foot and the women are in the lead.  We will finish tomorrow night.  We were back to Wilbur by 9:00 and it was off to bed to read.  Another day to celebrate life!

No comments:

Post a Comment