Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Tuesday - Another Warm, Sunny Day!

Ken and I were up at our usual times and did our morning routines.  He got back from walking with Ernie around 8:30 and I left by 8:45 to play pickleball at North Port!

Love the pink clouds and their reflection in the water!



I hadn't played for about 1 week and was surprised how well I played the 1st game.  The next 3 were another story - I struggled off and on.  My last game was like my 1st and that was a good way to end.

From there I went to Beall's Outlet, Dollar Tree and then to Hobby Lobby to get a few more sheets of specialty designed paper.  I returned to the CG around 1:30 after my last stop - Wal-Mart.  

Ken had a busy morning cleaning up both inside and especially outside.  Everything looked great!  We went over to Ernie and Noela's and spent time chatting and "catching up" on what all of us are doing the next several days.  Back to Wilbur and Ken rested while I worked on our blog and did some x-stitching.  We left at 4:00 to meet Joe and Carolyn, friends from church and the food pantry, to have dinner at Farlow's on the Water.  It was a beautiful night to eat outdoors and as usual, the food was delicious.  They had never been to Farlow's and told the waitress that they will be back! (They are permanent residents of Florida!)


Enjoying dinner with Joe and Carolyn at Farlow's!

After dinner, they came back to Wilbur for a "tour", dessert, and a nice evening.  of fellowship.  We appreciated spending time with them.  They left at 9 and Ken and I went to bed to read.  We got a message from Joyce that Rick was sick and that we probably wouldn't be able to get together tomorrow, but she will keep us posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment