Friday, April 19, 2019

Friday - Cloudy and Then Rainy Evening!

Ken was up early again - I think he has too much on his mind.  I was up at 5:30 and left to meet the Curvettes at Old Hickory Grille for breakfast.  There were 9 of us and we had a lot of fun.  They were very excited about my condo news!

Ken had left to meet his mentor for breakfast in Mt. Joy so he wasn't home when I returned.  Noela called to get an update on what was happening with the condo situation.  She was so happy for us!  

Ken and I headed to Costco when he returned to get somethings for Easter and  tires for the CRV.  It would have been a 2 hour wait for the tire installation to be completed, so we made an appointment for next Wednesday.  We did do some shopping, but the place was "crazy busy"!

Upon our return, we ate lunch and filled out some additional papers for the condo transaction and then I left to meet Cindy and John at Overlook in Lancaster to play pickleball.  Unfortunately only 6 of us showed up and no one came to open the doors.  We assumed they must have been closed for Good Friday, but it didn't say that on their schedule.  I came home and Ken was just returning from a walk.

He rested (he really needs to do some "catching up" on his sleep) while I did some e-mails and worked on this blog before doing my devotions.  We thought about going out for dinner (we still don't have a grill since ours went in the trash when we left Florida) but we decided to make a frozen pizza to eat with a salad.  Before making dinner, we decided to take a walk to the downtown area and it was a very nice evening for a stroll.

We spent the evening relaxing - Ken read and I crocheted.  We were in bed around 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment