Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Wednesday - Sunny Day near 70 Degrees!

Ken was up quite a bit before me and we watched the morning news.  I did my stretches and devotions and after breakfast Ken spent time at his desk.  He left around 9:30 and went to Costco to get tires installed on the CRV.  

I stayed home, got ready for the day and did some clean-up.  I did have a great phone conversation with my friend, Joyce, who is in Florida!  Ken was back around 11:15 and we had an early lunch, leaving by 12:10 to go to Masonic Homes to spend the afternoon with Mom and Dad. 

After stopping for drinks, we spent the afternoon playing Pinochle with Mom and Dad and we had such close games.  The men did win 2 of the 3 games!

We were back home around 5:30 and decided to go for a walk downtown.  I almost decided not to go, but I was so glad Ken encouraged me, for it was a beautiful time for walking.  We had salads for dinner with leftover meat from the grilling Ken did earlier this week.  

We spent the evening watching the news, Jeopardy, and then playing 2 rounds of Hand and Foot and unfortunately, Ken has the lead Again!!!!!  We were in bed around 9:30 after a great day!

The contract on the condo we are purchasing in Florida appears to be completed and we should be settling around June 6.  We are so excited and looking forward to heading to Florida for settlement.

No comments:

Post a Comment