Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Tuesday - Another Warm, Sunny Day!

Ken was up before me but both of us slept later than usual.  I did a load of wash, we got ready for the day, had a nice phone conversation with my good friend, Joyce,and after breakfast, we left for Costco.  I talked to my sister, Cindy, on the way because it is Dad's 95th birthday on Monday and I wanted to make sure that she wanted me to order a cake.

We were back home by 12:45 and after putting things in their proper place and carving the rotisserie chicken, I mixed a batch of oat bran muffins and Ken went to the dentist.  When he returned I was finished baking and the kitchen was cleaned up!  Another hallelujah, he has no dental problems!!!

I got some cards ready to send and Ken worked at his desk.  He left at 5:45 to go to dinner and the program at Celebrate Recovery.  I had more leftovers from Mo's and then spent the evening in my craft area working on this blog and some cardmaking.  Ken returned at 9:and I was still making cards.  Ken went to bed around 10 and I stayed up to watch New Amsterdam.  Did I ever tell you I love that show???  Bed by 11:15.

No comments:

Post a Comment