Saturday, September 23, 2017

Time to Go Back to Lititz!

Ken woke me at 6:45 and we got ready to leave Sea Pines.  I was a bit sad to be leaving because I had such a good time.  We usually camp with Fred and Doloris numerous times throughout the summer, but it just didn't happen this year, so we had such a great time being with them.  I didn't want it to end.

We visited Fred and Doloris to say our goodbyes and pulled to the front of the CG to connect the CRV.  We were on our way home by 8:45 , made 1  stop for drinks and got home by 12:15.  We had a dead battery in the CRV, but the jumper cables did their job.  We had  the same problem when we arrived at Sea Pines at the beginning of our trip. We need to solve this problem before we head to Florida.

We had loaded most things in the CRV when we left the CG, so unloading went smoothly and rather quickly.  By 2:00 everything was in its proper place and I had done 2 loads of wash. Ken went to his Step Study class from 2:30 to 5 and I finished the wash and did some crafting.  

We picked up subs at Subway to eat at home and then Ken did some reading while I worked on this blog.  Then we watched the Penn State game.

I must admit that it feels good to be back home but I had a wonderful camping adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment