Saturday, September 30, 2017

Saturday - Definite Fall Weather!

Ken was up by 6:30 and started reading.  I got up at 7:30 after doing some back exercises in bed.  After breakfast I did some packing for my 2 night, 3 day trip with my Curvette ladies.  Then we left for a walk around Lititz!

Yesterday and today they had The Artisian Porch Walk around town with 5 or 6 crafters at about 6 different locations.  Yesterday was a perfect weather day, but today was much cooler (in the upper 60's) and very windy.  It still was a gorgeous day to be out and about.  We spent about 2 hours checking out the different vendors.  Loved seeing all their "wares" but we didn't make any purchases.

After lunch I drove to Lancaster to Michael's and AC Moore and it proved to be a rather futile trip!  They had a 25% off coupon for your total purchase of regular and sale priced items, but it seems that everything I wanted was an "exception"!  So much for bargain shopping!

I recorded our expenses on our budget program when I returned and Ken had read and rested while I was gone.  Ken left at 5:15 to have pizza with some of his buddies from his Step Study.

I don't where this day went, but I seem to have lost numerous hours.  I was looking forward to more crafting, but that only happened for about an hour.  I spent the evening making dinner for myself, showering, finishing my packing for my departure tomorrow morning at 7 with my Curvette friends, and cut-up veggies for the breakfast casserole I am responsible for on Monday morning.  

Looking forward to spending these next few days at the Grand Canyon of PA, staying in a cabin of one of the Curvettes.  There are 7 of us going and it will be a very fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment