Thursday, September 7, 2017

Wednesday and Thursday, Busy but Funa

It haven't posted for a few days, but I am not going to bore you with lots of details!

Wednesday was a rainy, cool day so no walking or spending much time outdoors.  I took Ken to MCC for his volunteer morning work and then I went to Dollar Tree and Wal-Mart.  Back to the apartment by 10 and then by 11 I was a Jamie's for a haircut.  We had a nice visit and I looked better when I left (haircut was needed!) to pick up Ken.

I did some additional cleaning after lunch and then I was able to do more crafting.  It stopped raining long enough for Ken to grill for dinner while I made salads and fresh green beans.  We watched the eliminations on America's Got Talent (not totally pleased with all the results!) and were in bed by 9:15.

Thursday morning Ken left early to have breakfast with his friend Gary.  I made myself breakfast and enjoyed reading the paper.  We went for a walk around town when Ken returned, showered, ate lunch, and were on our way to Masonic Village by 12:15 to play Pinochle with Mom and Dad.

It was a fun afternoon but the men won 3 of the 5 games!  Mom treated us to fresh peach pie and ice cream before we left.  Back home by 6:15 and we watched the news, played more Hand and Foot and by 9 we were in bed.  These old folks need their rest!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment