Friday, December 21, 2018

Friday - Fun Day with Curvettes and Lanie's Family!

I was up by 5:30 and on my way to Oregon Dairy to have breakfast with my Curvette ladies for our "Christmas party"and what a fun time it was.  Becky had reserved a small room for just us (she works at Oregon Dairy) and it was a perfect place to exchange gifts and have a good breakfast at the same time.  Becky had to work, but she "popped in" every now and then to see what was happening!  There were 9 of us and I got so many delicious goodies, mug, wooly slipper socks, and beautiful cards!  I am so blessed to be part of such a special group of ladies.

Ken had his monthly breakfast meeting with his mentor this morning and got home about an hour after me.  I had done my "final" Christmas grocery shopping on my way home, at least I hope so!  I spent a lot of my time working on scrapbook pages for our granddaughters.

We left at 1:30 to meet Lanie's family at the American Music Theater for their Christmas Musical show called "Christmas Noel"!  It was the 1st time Lanie's family was there and Ken hadn't attended for at least 6 years.   The show was well done and all of us really enjoyed it.  It was 2 1/4 hours and I was concerned it might be long for Samantha and Katelyn, but they had a good time.






The 6 of us went to dinner at a local buffet owned by some Amish folks and the food was delicious, but unfortunately we ate too much.  

Ken and I were back home by 7 and spent the evening watching some TV and I continued working on the scrapbook pages which I want to finish before we return to Florida.  Bed by 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment