Sunday, December 16, 2018

Sunday - Nice to be Home For the Holidays!

What a great night's sleep Ken and I had.  I guess we were both exhausted!  Neither of us got up at all during the night and Ken was only up at 7.  We had a brief conversation about when we wanted to go to church today and decided on the 4:00 service.  I went back to sleep and only was up and about by 9.

Ken had turned on the CBS Sunday Morning Show and they discussed such interesting topics that we watched the entire 1 1/2 hour show.  I did do some laundry during that time.  After the show, we showered and continued putting some things away that we brought home.  We both did our devotions and Ken worked at his desk before resting.  I went through more photos on our computer and placed another order with Costco for additional photos for the calendars I put together for Christmas presents.  I also worked on our blog.  I finished the laundry and by 3:30 we were on our way to church.  

We had made plans to get together with Fred and Doloris tonight before we left Florida, so I text her to see if they wanted to join us at a local restaurant for dinner.  Instead she graciously invited us to their home for dinner.  So right after church we went to their house for a wonderful fun-filled evening.  The men won a game of Skip-Bo (I continue to wonder why I play that game EVER!)  and they also won Haus.   We really enjoyed our time with them.

We were home by 9:45 and I worked on the blog while watching the Eagle's game.  Ken went right to bed and did some reading.  I also ordered a few additional photos from Costco that I want to put in frames for our granddaughters!

No comments:

Post a Comment