Monday, December 17, 2018

Monday - Cold, Windy Day!

I got up later than Ken because I had stayed up to watch the entire Eagle football game.  Ken left at 7:30 to meet his friend, Gary, for breakfast.  I left at 9 and because "Mother Hubbard's Cupboard was Bare",  I stopped at a local Turkey Hill (large gas station) to get a breakfast sandwich and a delicious white chocolate peppermint hot chocolate - Yum!

I made several stops including Sharp Shopper, Dollar Tree, and then Wal-Mart for some needed groceries and items for Christmas.  I got home around 12:15 and Ken had been busy working at his desk - so much mail to go through and bills to pay!  We left by 12:45 and went to Costco to pick up some photos I had ordered and a few more needed groceries.  We also had lunch while there - can't beat the $1.50 foot long hot dog plus a drink.

After putting things in their proper place, Ken and I both decided we were tired, so we took short naps.  I spent the evening putting photos on the pages of the calendars we are giving as Christmas gifts to friends and family.  While watching The Voice I worked on x-stitch jars I am making for Lanie and Jamie.   There was a Christmas, America's Got Talent" that I watched till 11, but Ken had gone to bed at 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment