Friday, September 2, 2016

Lots of Details Taken Care Of Today!

I was up by 5:45 and was at Evergreen Diner in Ephrata by 6:45 to have breakfast with my Curvette ladies.  I hadn't seen them for several weeks so I had a great time "catching up" with them.  From there I went to Wal-Mart and Giant for groceries.

I got back to the apartment around 10 and Ken was taking a walk.  He did his 10,000 steps before returning.  He spent time working in his office while I scoured the bathroom and cut-up fruit.  Then we worked together to  try to unscramble the situation with the CG's between home and Denver, CO.  It took awhile, but after numerous phone calls, checking out the reviews of many CG's in the areas we will be passing through, and calculating the distance we would need to travel each day, we got all our stays confirmed - hallelujah!

We spent the remainder of the afternoon doing needed tasks that we had to complete before leaving for our adventure!  Ken vacuumed and I washed floors and then it was time for dinner.  We had a rather relaxing evening after a busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment