Monday, October 30, 2017

Monday - Windy and Cooler!

Ken was up by 5:30, but I only climbed out of bed at 7:15 when Ken woke me!  I got dressed and we drove to Akron to Marty's Garage for the CRV to have some fluids and filters changed.  On our way home from our Life Group we had stopped by our friend, Polly's house, to borrow her car for today.  We really appreciated her generosity!

We were back home by 8 and made breakfast.  I spent time in my craft area getting things together that I want to take with me tomorrow when I spent the day at Masonic Homes crafting with my mother.  Ken and I did take a long walk around Lititz and I wore my SAS.  It was cool (50 degrees) and extremely windy but still a nice day to walk!

When we got back, it was time for lunch.  We showered and then we got a call that the CRV was ready to be picked up.  So, off we went.  We stopped at Polly's to return her car and appreciated a visit with her and the use of her car!

Now it was 4:30, so I headed back to my crafting area to complete some of the projects I had started.  Ken made salads for dinner and cleaned up the kitchen.  Because we had missed Church yesterday when we were at the swim meet, we decided to go to Monday night church which they just recently started.  Sometimes you just can't get there on a Sunday and they wanted to have a "week night" option.  We sat with Ken's nephew, Greg, and it was a wonderful service.  Home by 8:30 and we watched The Voice while I worked on this blog.  Ken watched too but also did some reading.  We were in bed by 10.  I was very tired for I had stayed up way too late the last 2 nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment