Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Tuesday - Such a Hot, Humid, Day

Ken was up very early and did his morning routine!  I only woke at 7 and sat with Ken to watch the morning news.  He did more reading while I exercised and stretched.  Ken left to have breakfast in Lancaster with one of his buddies from Celebrate Recovery!

I got ready, ate breakfast , did a load of wash, and completed my devotions.  Ken returned around 9:45 and by 10:15 we left to deliver Meals on Wheels to the Lititz area which doesn't cover many miles but there were 19 meals on the route.  We are beginning to know many of these folks and enjoy chatting with them.

Back home by noon and Ken headed to Costco while I mixed a double batch of oat bran muffins.  We were out of blueberries, so that is why Ken went to Costco.  By the time he returned, I had finished mixing, cleaning up, and prepping the muffin tins.  I added the blueberries and bingo, they were in the oven.  We ate lunch and then Ken read and rested.

For some reason, I felt a bit "off" today, so I took a nap too! I had more hip and back pain that made me feel rather sluggish!   I did a little work in my craft area and then spent time changing photographs in many of our picture frames throughout the apartment. 

Ken left at 6 for Celebrate Recovery and I ate my salad watching the evening news - same old, same old, except for the hurricane!  I did some additional clean-up around the apartment, worked on this blog, and then did some crocheting while watching America's Got Talent!  They definitely have some amazing talent this year!

Ken was home by 9:30 and got to watch the last few acts of America's Got Talent. We were in bed by 10, did some reading, and then off to Dreamland!

No comments:

Post a Comment