Monday, January 28, 2019

Monday - A Relaxing Day at the Campground!

It was in the mid 40's when we got up this morning and Ken left at 7:15 to meet Ernie on their walk.  Noela and I decided to sleep in.

After breakfast, I did some clean-up and my normal morning routine.  I got some cards ready to send while Ken did some work on the computer.  Then I had a nice conversation with Donna, the gal who lives under us at our apartment in Lititz.  After lunch we took a walk around the campground.  Ken did more reading while I painted some rocks.  Then he had a long conversation with Kevin, the gentleman who had worked with him in Real Estate.

Ernie and Noela had left the campground this morning to spend the day with their son and family, so we didn't get together.  

After dinner, I went to play pickleball and Ken drove to Celebrate Recovery.  It did get into the low 60's today but the sun was in and out, so it never felt very warm.  By dinner time the sun was shining brightly, the wind had died down, and it felt a lot better.

I had a good time at pickleball and because there were only 8 of us I got to play a lot and it went well.  I painted some rocks when I returned while watching America's Got Talent.  Ken watched too when he got back around 9:15.  Off to bed at 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment