Thursday, January 17, 2019

Thursday - Our Youngest Daughter, Jamie's, Birthday!

It was another cool morning with the temperature at 42 degrees when we went for our walks, but plenty of sunshine!  A great morning for a walk!

Ken left at 8:45 to help unload the truck at the church's Food Pantry!  I did some devotions and worked on the blog.  I also did some research on purchasing a dulcimer or a digital musical keyboard.  I really think I would enjoy having some musical instrument as I was a piano player in my early days!

Ken was back by 11 and we decided it was a good day to go to the beach.  Probably not a bathing suit day, but it was sunny and in the low 70's.  So, after lunch we headed to Englewood Beach.  It was a bit chilly and a sweatshirt felt good, but it was a great reading day on the beach!

We were back by 4:00 and we made salads and then did some reading.  Over to Ernie and Noela's by 5:30, for they had invited us for turkey chili and we had taken our own salads.  The chili was delicious!

I played pickleball from 6:45 to 7:45 and got to play 5 games because only 4 of us showed up.  I had a fun evening and played very well, if I do say so myself.  One of the ladies asked what I had for dinner because she wanted the recipe!!!  Ken read back at the motorhome.

We went over to Ernie and Noela's for a fun game of Uno, which the men won, but by a very slim margin.  That game causes so much laughter and fun for the 4 of us!  Back to Wilbur by 9 and it was off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment