Thursday, November 14, 2013

Enjoying the Venice Area!

Yesterday, Thursday, was a very windy and mostly cloudy day so we decided to do some errands.  We checked out a possible area for storing Willie when we head home for the holidays.  It is very close to this CG and appears to be a good place for storing.  Then I went to see Lynn who has a bead shoppe here in Venice.  I had taken my 1st wire wrapping class from her several years ago, and had decided to see what other classes I could take while in the area.  Had a nice visit with her co-owner, Jennifer.  I am going to take a class on Friday afternoon where I can just go with questions and ask for help on somethings I am making that could use some "refining".  Looking forward to it.  Then I might also take a class on beading utensils that are used for serving pieces.  Should be fun and informative.

Then Ken and I went to one of my favorite places, Sonny's for a pulled pork sandwich.  They are the best!  On to RV World, a huge RV dealer in the area that we usually stop at every year since they carry Winnebagos.  We spent way too much time there checking our the new floor plans in the Class A Motorhomes.  Enjoyed our visit, but it just gets confusing.

Back to Willie for an evening of relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment