Thursday, May 18, 2017

Fun with Mom and Dad!

Ken and I were up to watch the news and then he left at 8 to have breakfast with Gary.  I cooked my breakfast, did load of wash, and recorded expenses.

When Ken got home he did his devotions and I went on the balcony to read another chapter of "Boundaries"!  We ate lunch and then spent from 1 to 4:30 playing Pinochle with Mom ad Dad at Masonic Village.  It was a great day for the women.  We won 3 of 4 games!  We were unstoppable!!

For some reason we were both tired when we got home, so we took a short nap and then had salads for dinner.  I put on my SAS  and we went for our walk to downtown Lititz.  It was the 1st day the outdoor Farmer's Market here in Lititz was open for the season, so we stopped by so Ken could buy 1/2 a loaf of a delicious homemade rye bread.  It is so good toasted!  It was a perfect evening to be outdoors.  It had gotten to the low 90's today, but there was a nice breeze and cooler when we took our walk.

Back home by 8 and I played a game of Pop Words on Ken's I-Pad while he did some reading.  We were in bed by 9.  Not an overly exciting day, but we loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment