Friday, August 17, 2018

Friday - Hot and Very Humid with Off and On Sunshine!

Okay, I must have done too much Birthday celebrating yesterday because I certainly didn't want to get out of bed at 5:30, but I did want to see my Curvette ladies!

So I got up and got ready and even took time to do my stretches and some of my exercises.  I was at Bright's at 6:45 and enjoyed reading the "crazy" cards I had gotten from my friends.  We really had a nice time together.

From there I went to Jamie's and visited for about 45 minutes.  It is always good to chat with her.  On to Wal-Mart to get the needed groceries for our camping adventure with our granddaughters starting on Sunday afternoon.  

Ken had breakfast with his mentor this morning but was already back and had done some preparation for camping when I returned at 10:45.  We left right away to go to Costco for a few more items, getting back around 12:30.  For some reason both of us were extremely tired, so we took naps before lunch.

I completed 2 loads of wash and answered some e-mails while Ken worked at his desk.  We continued packing for our camping trip.  We had leftovers for dinner and after cleaning up the kitchen, we played a game of Hand and Foot which was a very close game until the last round.  Ken beat me very handily!  

I was still tired (I think I had too much "junk type food" to celebrate my birthday) so by 8:45 I was in bed during my devotions which I didn't had time to do earlier today.  Ken had a long chat with Rick in Florida but it was lights out by 9:30 for this gal.  After all, I am a year older!

No comments:

Post a Comment