Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Tuesday - What Can I Say? Another Cold, Windy Day! Wednesday Was Sunny, But Cold!

For some reason Ken and I were both awake early this morning.  Ken did some reading while I stretched and then started making oat bran muffins.  Ken came to help with the stirring and then washing the dishes.  We worked together to make omelettes for breakfast plus had a bowl of delicious fresh fruit.

After getting ready, Ken worked at his desk while I did my devotions.  At 10:15 I left to play pickleball at the Hempfield Sports Complex and had a fun time.  Not many people were there today, so I got to play lots of games.  I left by 1:00 and felt rather tired.

Ken had lunch with Kevin and then he stopped by Wilbur to get a few more things (rugs that needed washed) out of there, returning home at 2:15.  He did some more work on the computer and I decided to spend time making stamped greeting cards.

We had salads for dinner and then Ken left at 6:15 to go to Celebrate Recovery.  I spent the evening watching The Voice and crocheting.  I finished one afghan and started another, only going to bed at 11:30.

Today, Wednesday, we had a change of plans, so Ken went to MCC for his volunteer work.  I did my morning routine and "ripped out" the beginning of the new afghan (something wasn't quite right!) and then completed about 6 or 7 rows.  Then it was time to work on the blog and do some rock painting!  Ken was back home around 12:30 and we had lunch.  Then I continued crafting until the 2 of us went for a walk to downtown.  

Ken grilled and we had salads for dinner.  I did a lot of crocheting and watched The Voice while Ken did some reading at his desk.  I must say that I am not as excited about The Voice as I have been in the past.  I find the talent not as exciting as previous years.  

Only got to bed around 11:30 because I just didn't want to stop crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment