Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Tuesday - Cloudy day with Temperatures in the 70's and Low Humidity!

Ken was up early to do some reading and I did my stretches and exercises before coming out to watch the news.  Yesterday was the 1st day in quite awhile that I didn't do my normal morning routine because of my headache!

We took a walk to the downtown area and then had flax pancakes for breakfast when we returned.  Ken left to do numerous errands and I decided to do some weeding around the property - the weeds had gotten a bit "out of hand"!  Then it was shower time.  Ken was back around 10:30 after a successful trip.  He did some work at his desk and then some studying for his Step Study on Saturday.  

After lunch, we finished the game of Hand and Foot we had started Monday evening and would you believe I won - Hallelujah!  It is about time!  Ken read and rested while I did some card making.  We did some additional chatting about our Northeast trip and then Ken left at 5:30 to pick-up two of his buddies for Celebrate Recovery.  

After making myself another quesadilla for dinner, I spent the evening finishing 2 more card holders, another baby afghan, and then starting a x-stitch jar cover while watching America's Got Talent.  I really am having a good time working on these different projects to give away!

I had a nice phone conversation with Pat who lives in Maine with her husband, Burt.  We had met them in Florida and plan to visit them when we are on our camping adventure.  I wanted to let them know when we would be arriving and departing so we can spend time together.  We are really looking forward to seeing them again.

Ken was home by 9:30 and by 10 we were in bed reading.  What a relaxing day!


No comments:

Post a Comment