Friday, May 11, 2018

Friday - Very Nice Weather Day and Evening with Jamie's Family!

We were both up by 5:30 and by 6:25 I was on my way to Ephrata to meet the Curvettes for our Friday morning breakfast!  Polly gave each of us a gift - fresh pomegranate seeds and a cute little paper purse with Wilbur Buds.  How nice!

Ken left at 8 to go out on the truck at MCC to pick-up clothing at a Thrift Shop about 45 minutes from Ephrata.  I went to physical therapy at 8:30 and had a good workout.  Megan, my therapist, had gotten a written report of my MRI and it revealed my large curve (really????) and that I had some severe osteoarthritis in the area where my spine begins the large curve.  Never realized I had arthritis, but really not a surprise!  

When I got back to the apartment, I decided to do some cleaning and then paint some rocks.  Ken returned at noon and we ate lunch on the balcony.  He did some reading and I continued with my rock painting and reading my devotions.

We left around 4 and stopped by Wilbur (he is wondering why he has been sitting idle for 2 months and not on the road) to get a few items before arriving at Jamie's for dinner and a delightful evening of just sharing life!  She had invited us for a Mother's Day meal and she knew I like Mexican food, so that is what she made.  It was delicious and we spent the entire time outside, including sitting around their fire ring enjoying a fire.  We left there at 9:15 and went right to bed when we got home.  What a nice way for them to celebrate Mother's Day with me.  I brought home a wonderful card and gorgeous bouquet of flowers!

Sampson had a tough day!!

What a quiet, serene setting in their backyard!

No comments:

Post a Comment