Monday, March 6, 2017

Best Day for About A Week!

We were both up right after 6:30 after a good night's sleep.  Watched some of the news and then slowly got ready for the day.  I was determined to try to "push myself" today and get out and about!

After a cooked breakfast, Ken went back to the bedroom to do some reading and meditating while I did some clean-up and some reading.  We picked up Ernie and Noela at 10 and drove to the park near Sharkey's at Venice to take a walk around the park and on the beach.  It was a beautiful, sunny morning with temperatures in the 70's and rather breezy.  A gorgeous time to walk the beach.  It felt so good to me to be out in the air and getting some sunshine.  From there we went to Detweiler's Farm Market for fruit and veggies and the cone of ice cream was good too!

We were back to the CG around 1:45 and after doing some work on the computer and Ken paying our electric bill at the office, we both decided to take a nap.  I am so thankful to have more energy today and feel like I am on the mend.  It has been a very long week!

After resting, we set-up my jewelry and sea glass pictures inside Wilbur so several ladies who had asked to see these items could stop by.  It took a little time but it went well.  Ken is always so willing to be a part of these ventures!   We will probably leave it set-up for the next several days and then I will be ready to be done with the "crafting" until we get back home.

Ken started making salads and then I finished them while he grilled.  He left to go to Celebrate Recovery.  Ganette and her friend stopped by and bought numerous items.  It was so nice of them.  I left a message for Doloris back home to make sure they are doing well since returning to PA.  I watched The Voice.  He returned at 9:15 and by 10 we were in bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment