Saturday, March 4, 2017

The Better Health Didn't Last! Saturday Was a Bit of a Struggle!

Ken and I were up by 6 and on our way to the CG at Pine Island for the Craft Show by 7.  We felt "okay" but certainly not very energetic.  We arrived at the CG a little before 8 and it was so good to see fellow campers we had met there over the last several years.

Set-up went well and we were so grateful to be inside the clubhouse.  It was an extremely windy day and it would not have worked to be set-up outside!  It started rather slowly but by the end of the 4 hours, we were very pleased with our sales.  I found it difficult to be my "bubbly" self because I just didn't feel the best. Everything was a bit of an effort.  But, we made it, and were cleaned up and out of there by 1:30.

Lots of sea glass pendants!

The sea glass pictures did extremely well again!






We planned to have lunch at the Low Key Tiki Hut on the island, but it was packed due to a fund raiser, so Ken agreed to going to Sonny's Barbeque.  As much as that is one of my favorite places, it just didn't taste the best.  

We were back to the CG by 3:30 and we went right to bed, not even taking the time to unload the CRV.  I never got up until about 6.  We spent the evening sitting on the couch watching TV and by 9:15 I in bed for the night.  Ken had taken time to unload the car and do some clean-up inside, but I didn't have the energy to help!

How much longer am I going to feel this exhausted and spend so much time coughing?  I am still waiting!!!!!!!!!

I did get a message from Doloris and they were back home in PA around noon time.  Fortunately, she felt fairly well during the drive and so did Fred.  I think I need whatever medicine she got at Urgent Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment