Thursday, March 9, 2017

Finally a Healthy Day!

I moved to the sofa around 3 AM because I was feeling the effects of the Prednisone and having a little trouble sleeping.  All in all though, it was a good night.

We were both up by 7 and Ken got ready to play pickleball.  I decided to shower and get ready for the day and felt it was too soon to be back on the pickleball court.  Ken left at 8:15 and played lots of games until leaving at 10:15.  I walked over to the court to watch but only wore my sandals so I wouldn't be tempted to play!  

Upon returning to Wilbur, we changed, packed our lunches, and drove to Blind Pass to spend the afternoon on the beach.  It was a perfect beach day with temperatures in the upper 70's with lots of sunshine and just a slight breeze. Ken spent almost the whole time walking and finding lots of sharks teeth and some sea glass.  I enjoyed looking for sharks teeth too.

Lanie called while we were on the beach and I had a great time talking to her. She wanted to see how I was feeling and I was also able to catch up on what is going on with her family. Jamie called to make sure I was improving from yesterday!  Ernie and Noela joined us on the beach from 3:30 to 5 when we all left and returned to the CG.

My mother called to check on me and we had a nice talk.  Dad and she are doing very well!

Showers felt great and Ken did most of the cooking for dinner.  After clean-up, we watched some TV until Ernie and Noela joined us at 8:45.  We had miscommunicated about getting together and I didn't get her text until 30 minutes after she sent it.  By the time we got together we decided to just chat and called it a night around 9:15.  I had not napped all day and was feeling rather tired, but good!  It is so nice to feel good again!

No comments:

Post a Comment