Tuesday, March 7, 2017

I Felt Much Better Yesterday Than Today! So Frustrating!

Ken was up at 5:30 and did some reading.  I got up at 6:45 and we watched some news.  I had a bad headache and realized quickly that my energy level was not the best.  I did get ready to possibly play pickleball, but when Ken left to play at 8:15, I decided to rest.  I did go over to the courts at 9 just to watch. Ken was having so much fun and playing so well!  I did decide to play 1 game, but that was enough!  

Back to Wilbur by 10:15 and Louise and Lucy stopped by to check out my crafts. Again, they made some nice purchases.  Then a little later Lucy brought another friend by and she bought 2 pictures, 2 pendants and a pair of earrings - wow!

By then I was tired, so we both decided to take a short nap.  We ate a light lunch and then at 1:45 we left for Manasota Beach.  It was another warm sunny day with less wind and we were ready for some time on the beach.  Ken walked for 2 1/2 hours and found numerous pieces of sea glass and sharks teeth.  I did some sharks teeth hunting and then some reading.

We left the beach around 5.  Showers felt unbelievable when we got back.The rest of the evening was a "blur" for me.  I watched a little TV, but most of the time I slept.  I went to bed at 9:15 and slept all night.  Wow, I was a ball of fire today!  When will this end??????

No comments:

Post a Comment