Saturday, February 24, 2018

Saturday - Craft Show in CG!

We were both up right after 6 to get ready and then head outdoors to set-up my crafts in front of Wilbur for the CG Craft/Garage Sale!  All went well and we were ready for business by 8:15.  It started out slowly as well as the winds being calm, but as the morning progressed the winds got stronger and stronger making it extremely hard to keep my jewelry on the table.

Around 11 we had enough, so we started to clean-up.  Ken had sold some RV items that we have been wanting to get rid of and I did fine with my Inventory Reduction Sale on Jewelry.  All in all, it was a successful day!  I do have to get busy making sea glass pictures for my final craft show here in Florida on March 15th.  I was disappointed that I didn't sell any of my coconut fish - lots of favorable comments, but no sales!

After putting everything in its proper place, it was noon and Ken and I were hungry.  Following  lunch clean-up, I starting working on this blog, downloading pictures, and playing Pop Words on Ken's I-Pad.  We changed and decided to go to the pool, the 1st time since we got here.  It was in the upper 80's and very sunny and warm.  The water was very warm in their large salt water pool.  Ernie and Noela joined us about an hour after we arrived.  We all enjoyed some time in the pool and then dried off and played a game of shuffleboard with the women finally winning!  It was great!

Back to Wilbur to make dinner - grilled steak and salmon, sauteed veggies, and salad.  After doing the dishes I did more work on this blog while Ken did some reading.  We left at 7:30 to go over to Ernie and Noela in their screen room.  The women were victorious in Racko.  It was a great evening to be outdoors with temperatures still around 73 when we returned to Wilbur at 9:30.  Another day to Celebrate Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment